Sunday 22 April 2012

Long time no post.

Lately I've been ranting on TinierMe instead of posting here, especially since the rants were pretty trivial. ^^;

Yesterday, one of my friends came over and we went on Omegle. We met a decent guy whom we then added on Facebook. Don't worry though, I'm sure he's a normal person! I've never had this much fun with my 'best friend' and my other fake 'friends'. So this is what it's like for normal people when they have friends coming over! :D My 'best friend' is really conservative about these things - she says that I'm weird for talking to people from other countries online. She judges me whenever I do something 'weird' or 'unusual'. But with this friend, we could have fun and laugh a lot. I feel like I can be myself when I'm with her. I'm very happy! ♥

Today I cleared out my hair accessories basket and added sections to it to make it more organised.
Haha, I took a photo of it out of boredom. It doesn't look like I have a lot, but the accessories are stacked on top of each other. Before I had tidied it up, they literally filled the basket up to the edges.

This is another photo of the basket. My camera had automatically adjusted itself to 'Nightscene' mode, and it created this cool swirly effect. I edited the frame in though. I think it looks pretty!

Lately I think I've been becoming more and more girly. In the past, I used to just throw on some clothes before going out but now I co-ordinate my clothes, put on hair extensions, wear matching hair accessories and put on makeup. It makes me spent waaay more time just to go out. I used to not understand why some girls spend so much time putting on makeup, but now I find it really fun! :D I really enjoy dolling myself up and it makes me feel more confident with my appearance.

Argh, my dad just spazzed out and shrieking at me over something stupid that's not worth mentioning. :| I'm gonna go and do something to cheer myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment